Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Raspberry Yogurt with Grilled Peaches

It was my turn to cook last night, but I failed to make dinner. I did make a tasty snack yesterday that I decided to share though. I really wanted something sweet, but I'm trying to eat better, so this is what I came up with.
Ingredients:

2 Peaches (sliced)
1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
2 cups of vanilla yogurt
Honey to taste






I sprayed some non-stick spray on my grill pan, placed the slices of peaches on and cooked til just starting to brown, then I drizzled a little honey on them to sweeten them up and turned the peaches and let the honey kind of carmelize on the peaches. I took the peaches off and set them aside. Then I put the yogurt in the blender with the raspberries and blended together.






I spooned half the mixture into my glass, then topped with some peaches and a raspberry and another little drizzle of honey.






So Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment